Training on Wednesday – Google Docs
What is it? This session will explore the following:
- Google documents: an overview
- Creating and sharing a document
- Importing and exporting documents
- Slideshows, spreadsheets and forms
Who is it for? Anyone who works on documents collaboratively. Google Docs enables users to work on an online, securely stored document, meaning that there are no attachments going back and forth in emails.
What will you need to do before the session? Just create a Google account on www.google.co.uk and bring your login details along
When? There are two chances to take this session:
- Wednesday 2nd February 12.00-13.00
- Wednesday 9th February 13.00-14.00
Click here to download a calendar of all elearnCAL training sessions this term.
Where is it? G42, Arts Building
See you there!