I am now officially v excited about TLCfeelsgood after another enthusiastic meeting with some great Great Grimsby people. Contrarily, I start to become a little anxious over small details like the bank account etc - will 'they' unconceal my life of hedonistic waste and profligacy and prevent me from being a meddling do-gooder? Watch this space.
Latter half of the week I've been at a very low ebb energy-wise, some kind of virus working its way through me. I'm grateful that I can just recognise what's happening and put the brakes on for a few days.
But, still managed to ROAR like a lion! Otherwise known as gave a presentation about the person-centred model and how shitty neoliberal education is and it went down rather well :-)
- Deliberate and irresistible forward motion for TLCfeelsgood,
- began a project in the person-centred community to get Carl Rogers' published works freely and openly available online,
- Heidegger reading complete (enough for now) and writing has begun on this most difficult of chapters - very pleasing,
- read Discipline and Punish,
- finished poetry anthology and history of poetry book,
- played my music to some (few) people and got some feedback online for 'The wheelie bins of time',
- got a 'stupid phone',
- presented the pca model to rapturous acclaim (in my head at least).